The result would be seven director positions for next year:
- Athletic Director
- Fine and Performing Arts Director
- Secondary Special Education Director
- Elementary Special Education/RTI Director
- Career Readiness Director (formerly Career & Technical Education) [Resolution 042412 R]
- Elementary Interdisciplinary Director [Resolution 042412 S]
- Secondary Interdisciplinary Director [Resolution 042412 T]
The meeting schedule page has this note:
Please note time change of meetings for April 24th The Regular Meeting will commence at 6:00 p.m. with an anticipated executive session subject to Board approval for one hour the Board will reconvene to open session at 7:00 p.m.
And the meeting is at the NFA main auditorium.