The August Newburgh School District BOE meeting bullet points:
- Presentation by Executive Principal Nodel.
- Presentation by Superintendent for School Improvement Forgit.
- $160K for leveled readers.
- $402K for student assessment instruments from CTB/McGraw Hill.
- Final 2011-12 Orange-Ulster BOCES contract was $7 million.
- $2.45 million from reserves (Tax Cert, Unemployment, Workers Commp) to General Fund.
- Three and one-half hour executive session. Three tabled HR items approved.
- A Media Communications teacher position was created.
Video is available on YouTube.